You are what you think! This simple but accurate statement indicates that what we say, what we do and what we feel all have their origin in the mind. This seminar explores the power and influence of thought and the impact of positive attitudes in practical life.
During this seminar, you will learn how to:
- become a master of your thoughts and feelings
- apply the gentle art of self reflection and encourage personal growth
- tap into the natural positivity of the mind
- finish negative, energy-draining language and self-talk
- develop a constantly positive attitude
Sorry, this event is not catered for children.
Check your inbox or junk mail to ensure you receive a booking receipt. If you do not receive one then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of booking. If you wish to find out about our future events and outreach work in your local area then please do subscribe to our mailing list.