Stress has been identified as a leading cause of many health problems. Largely stemming from the mind, modern stress affects nearly all of us at some point in our lives. The patterns of stress can be understood and simple changes implemented to prevent it draining our physical, emotional and mental energy.
During this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Recognise different forms of stress and the effects it has on our well-being
- Identify the triggers of stress and how and why we react
- Work with a range of practical tools to enable inner change
- Move from fearing change to embracing it
- Cultivate an awareness of the importance of spiritual intelligence in managing stress.
“I cannot emphasise enough how grateful I am to the BK for the workshops I have attended. They have helped me enormously in my everyday life.” Sophie Jones